Friday, March 14, 2008

The Return of Silverback



I looked out the window this afternoon and there was Silverback (the woodchuck), sunning himself on the ramp to the shed. It seems as if this garden destroyer fared quite well this winter.

I sent Danny outside. However, at the opening of the door, Silverback ran under the shed. Danny sniffed and sniffed and did not want to leave the shed, so I knew this creature was still close.

Looks like it will be another year of trying to outsmart the woodchuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.