Sunday, September 20, 2009

Taking a Ride


Both Otis and Cooper love riding in the car. I like to crack the windows enough so they can get their heads out but not much else for their own safety. Each dog will take a window and we look like an airplane with Golden Retriever heads for wings.

Last night we decided it would be nice to take a walk in Wilton Center with the dogs. As we rounded the corner half way to Wilton Center, I looked back to find Otis standing on the rolled down window with half his body out! Valerie reached into the backseat and pulled him back and I quickly rolled the window up.

Two minutes later, I hear Otis' window start to roll down again. What? Well, he was standing on the switch which must have been enough to activate the window! Child safety window locks to the rescue!

So next time you're in my car and find you can't roll the windows down, you can thank Otis.

No comments: