Sunday, February 17, 2008

Furry


While driving on a road near our home, I spotted a woman walking a Golden. My first thought was that this dog could be Danny's brother, they had the same head shape, size and color.

As I got closer I noticed the dog's amazing coat. Danny has long hair on his ears, shoulders and chest, but this dog's entire body was cover in incredibly long, thick hair. The blowing wind teased the hair and emphasized how gorgeous the dog was.

Thinking about it now, I wish I had stopped and asked the woman what her secret was for such a healthy coat. Was it dog food, grooming or just genetics?

2 comments:

Tatum Tot said...

Goldens are so beautiful and have such nice coats. :) My coat is not long, but it's pretty too.

Valerie said...

Goldens have nice coats but I have never seen a coat as thick as our Sheltie's.