Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scary Moment

Danny and I were playing fetch in the driveway when all of a sudden he ran up the stone steps and collapsed.

I was not sure if Danny had a seizure or just slipped. I ran over to see what was wrong. His head was not bobbing (a seizure symptom) and his eyes were focused. I ran my hands over his body, expecting to hear a yelp of pain if anything was broken. He didn't make a sound.

After a minute or two, Danny gave me a look as if to say "What happened!", got up , walked down the stairs and into the house.

I thought that after his fall, Danny would be sore. So, he got to spend the entire night on our bed.

In the morning my back was sore from Danny's bed hogging, but Danny was perfectly fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff

How old is Danny?
I had a dog once that jumped on the couch turned around and did the same thing.
A trip to the vet found that her heart was getting weak, but there was a medicine that would open up her blood vessels to help.
The vet said she had maybe 3 months left.
She lived for almost 2 years.
I don't know what the problem is but a trip to the vet is in order.

Good Luck