Monday, April 21, 2008

To Linda



Hi Maine Mom -

It has been 18 months that I have been living in Connecticut and life is still good. Well, at least most of the time.

I don’t like ears, teeth and nails day. That is when Mom cleans my ears, brushes my teeth and Dad trims my nails. The only good part is that I always get a treat when we are finished.

Now that the weather is getting warmer, my coat has started growing even longer and thicker. Mom can’t figure it out – she says that should happen in winter. As you can guess, this leads to extra brushing and the vacuum always seems to be going.

Mom and Dad travel to see family a lot and I always get to go along. I love car rides, but when we are stuck in traffic (which happens a lot on I-95 to NY), I begin to pant. I even have my own Eukanuba tote bag filled with towels, bowls and a spare leash so I’m always ready to travel.

I love to chase the deer and woodchuck in the yard. Most of the time, I ignore the ducks. However, the other morning, I ran after them (at the edge of the pond) and ended up covered in mud. Mom was NOT happy, but she couldn’t help but laugh at how I looked.

I hope you are as happy as I am.

Love -
Danny

No comments: