Monday, August 31, 2009

Missing Sneaker



I always leave a pair of old sneakers in the basement. This makes walking the dogs very easy. Also, I do not track dirt across the upstairs hardwood floors.

The other morning, after walking the dogs, I took off my sneakers and put them near the door. When I got home in the evening, I went to put my sneakers on, but could only find one shoe.

I searched all over the basement and could not find my missing sneaker. I thought that Oti may have been chewing it, but doubted he could eat the entire shoe. Surely, there would be some evidence of the crime!

I found my shoe later that night. It was in the living room, under a pile of dog toys.

It seems Oti had decided that this new toy belonged with all the other ones. The amazing thing is there were no bite marks. When I picked the sneaker up, Oti grabbed it and pranced around the house.

No comments: