Saturday, June 09, 2007

Complete




The landscaping is finally complete!

Brian Cossari and crew from Hoffman Landscapes put the finishing touches on our back yard today. The Town of Wilton's wetlands regulations would have been impossible to navigate without Brian's help. When there was a disagreement during the project, I feel Brian did the right thing by making sure I was satisfied even though it cost him a little money. While our project was on the small scale for them, I was always treated professionally. I would definitely use them again for any sized project.

And just look at the before picture, yuck!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow. Really beautiful. Please send him to my house! I'm spending the day pulling weeds and cutting grass and generally trying to reclaim my backyard, but now that I'm clearning out spaces, I need to fill 'em up with something!