Monday, June 18, 2007

Flip-flop




I have a pair of rubber flip-flops that I leave by the door, in case I need to go into the yard. The other day I noticed that there was one by the door and one in the middle of the living room.

I didn't give it much thought, just picked the shoe up and put it by the door. The next day I noticed the shoe was again in the living room. So, I placed it by the door and headed upstairs.

When I came down, Danny was caught in the act - happily gnawing on my flip-flop. Not that Danny doesn't have a pile of toys to play with. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he probably thinks it is a larger version of his rubber bone.

Wish I got a picture !

Turns out it is not just flip-flops that Danny likes. As I was reading this to Jeff, he said he has caught Danny with my fuzzy slippers!

Maybe Danny has a shoe fetish ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very cute. :) Only one of our dogs gets shoes.. Angel, our special girl. She doesn't chew them, and loves it when I chase her around the house saying "I'm gonna get you! I want my shoe!" :) She gets all squiggly and excited. We find shoes outside, in our bed, and scattered all over. We just laugh. Fortunately we don't have any puppies that chew them up. If we did we'd have to put our shoes away.