Thursday, September 25, 2008

Golden Lab



Could Cooper have some Labrador Retriever in him ?

I think so and this suspicion was confirmed during a walk in Wilton Center.

Ever since we adopted Cooper, I thought he was part Lab. I base this upon the feel of his coat and the shape of his head. Also, Cooper's high energy level is unlike any of our previous Goldens.

While at Wilton Center, we met a man who said, "I had two yellow Labs when I was growing up. They are great dogs."

I guess I am not the only one who thinks Cooper looks like a Lab!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valerie & Jeff, I am so happy to see that you have rescued another companion! Congratulations on being pet parents again! Cooper is a beautiful boy and Im sure he will fill your life with all the doggy joys that canine's always do! Take care & keep in touch, Diane