Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 Guys Burgers


Jeff and I were shopping in Brookfield and stopped to eat at Five Guys Burgers. I had never been to 5 Guys before, but it is a favorite of Jeff's.

The menu is very simple hamburgers or hot dogs and fries. That is it! They do have buckets of peanuts you can snack on while you wait for your order to cook. You can even throw the peanut shells on the floor.

If you like fresh juicy burgers you will LOVE this restaurant. I thought the simple fare was a little pricey ($5 for a burger, $3 for fries), but it was very good.

The burger reminded me of something I would cook on my own barbecue grill. Unfortunately, my grill is under a foot of snow right now.

5 Guys recently opened in Westport. I am sure I will be eating there again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Fuddruckers would come to this area.