Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve


In less than 24 hours, it will be Christmas. I am not sure where the days between Thanksgiving and Xmas went.


The warm weather has me thinking Spring, not Winter. There were 7 ducks on the pond this morning. I heard them fly in at dawn. Being in the holiday spirit, they received corn for breakfast and lunch. Our two regular guests immediately swam over, while the other ducks hung back. As soon as I was away from the pond, there was a flurry of feathers as all the ducks wanted to eat.

Coop still wanders in and out of the guest room. Coop has not forgotten that his Xmas gift is in the closet. I tell Coop one more day until Santa arrives!

I am hoping that the family we "adopted" from St Luke's will have a happy Xmas. I wonder if the gifts are already under the Xmas tree. Are the children are counting the hours until they can unwrap their presents?

No comments: