Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cabinets


I love the Internet! We need to buy a new vanity for the bathroom and have been to several stores, but did not see exactly what we wanted. After a while, all the vanities looked the same.

So, for the last 2 weeks I have been searching on line for a vanity. I knew two manufacturers that had good reviews, so I focused on their products. I was able to find specs on door styles, vanity and linen closet sizes, stains, options, etc. I also knew we wanted a Toto toilet, so researched those too.

This afternoon we went to White's Plumbing and in two hours had ordered everything - vanity, bathroom fan, toilet, sink, fixtures, etc. I expected that the faucet and shower fixtures would take a long time to choose, but we saw a great set by Jado and knew that was the one.

I thought of buying some of the items on line for a lower price, but since we were already there, we decided to just get everything at the same time. Jeff's credit card was smoking when we left the store.

Unfortunately, it will be 4 weeks until these items are delivered, so Jeff will have a little break before construction on the bath begins.

No comments: