Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Are we famous yet ?



I always wonder if anyone outside of our family reads this blog.

Well, two surprising things occurred recently. First, we received a mention in the Hartford Courant's courant.com under "Websites I missed". While I did not understand the reference to a CT based movie (Ice Storm), my thought is any press is good press.

Secondly, it seems our tiny blog was noticed by Wilton Patch.
The editor asked if I would like to write for them. If only I had the time!

Who knows, maybe someone will see Cooper and Otis and want to hire them in a dog food commercial. After all, they must be the most famous Goldens in Wilton!

In honor of the recent publicity for the blog, we've changed the masthead to something a little more recent.

1 comment:

bbes tribe said...

Hi guys, We just saw your post/blog and thought we'd drop by & visit. We enjoyed our visit so if you don't mind we will drop ;by from time to time. We like visitors too so if you get the chance stop by.
Tailwags
Ernie, Sasha, & now Chica