Monday, March 08, 2010

Wet




After Friday's adventure, you would think that I would have had enough of wet dogs. However, Cooper and Otis needed a bath, so we headed to the dog wash.

Now that we have two dogs, we each wash a dog. These "water dogs", should like a bath, but they don't.

Coop refused to jump up onto the bench, so I scooped him up. Coop was obviously surprised (or maybe terrified) and did not move. I turned on hose and began to wash him. Coop was covered in suds and I was thinking that this was going remarkably well. All of a sudden Coop gave a big shake and soap flew everywhere.

By the time we left, I was once again soaked.

While the washing may not be fun, I love how soft and silky the dog's coats are. Coop and Oti never look more beautiful then after a bath.

No comments: