Sunday, July 25, 2010

Living Room

The formal living room has been painted! Jeff and I took 3 days off from work to get this done. I have to say it rates as one of the worst vacations ever.



There is still a lot of work to be done, before the furniture can be moved back inside. There is dust everywhere and a good cleaning is needed. I am not sure how many times I will have to swiffer the floors.

Drapes need to be hung, but the rods will not arrive until next week. Outlet covers need to be installed. The trim for the recessed lights also need to be installed.

I still have to select and order a center light, but have not had time to shop for one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say it was an expensive vacation - when you figure out his effective hourly rate as well as how few days he gets (making the days more valuable), hiring someone to do the painting becomes the cheaper option - and besides, Obama WANTS you to spend the money...