Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Cracking

After  painting the built in cabinets, the dining room wall needed some touch up. As I was painting the wall, I noticed a hairline crack. I took a deep breath and tried not to panic. Perhaps the wall crack was limited to just one spot .

In my heart, I knew that just like the ceiling, most of the walls were probably cracking. I looked in the hallway, family room and formal living room. Every external wall is cracking!

If I was angry about the ceiling, I am furious about the walls. Every room will have to be repainted.

Jeff is trying to find a resolution for this debacle. Jeff is talking with our contractor, Steve, to see what will be done to remedy this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a disappointment! The cabinets look beautiful as does the whole renovation. Could it have been some of that bad drywall from China? So sorry you're going through all this. We were looking forward to a housewarming!!
Berry