Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree


Our Christmas tree is now decorated. In order to get the tree into the living room, we had to move some of the furniture out. I love how beautiful the tree looks, especially at night when the lights reflect off the ornaments.

Coop went crazy when we tested the lights. Cooper's eyes nearly popped out of his head when the first strand was plugged in. You could see that Coop was thinking "Holy cow! Bright, shiny, WOW!".

Most of our decorations are by Christopher Radko. I found a large Radko box at the bottom of one of the ornament crates and was so excited. I could not remember what ornaments were in this big box. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and found a single ornament (bottom picture). Jeff suggested hanging it off the ceiling fan, but I found a place on the tree.

Jeff threatened to hide the dog ornaments next year. I always cry when I hang Brandy, Jake and Danny's ornaments and reflect on how much I miss these special pets.  If the bottom of our tree looks sparse, it is because wagging tails often knock the ornaments off.

No comments: