Saturday, May 09, 2009

Digging


After the last few rainy days, the sun was finally out today. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to let Cooper enjoy some time on the deck.

About an hour later, I looked out the window and saw dirt all over the deck. It seems that Coop had decided that it would be fun to dig in the containers that I recently planted.

Looking closer, I saw that the stems on the bulbs which had poked through the dirt were torn off and bulbs were scattered around.

Needless to say, I was NOT happy! Cooper, however, appeared gleeful.

Jeff's comment was, "And you thought your biggest problem would be the woodchuck!"

1 comment:

BevAndBailey said...

How can you be angry with such a beautiful boy? But I do feel your bulb-pain. Bailey doesn't dig them up. She just watches as the local chipmunk does the job! I lose tulips every year to that stinking chipmunk!