Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peaceful Coexistance


Cooper and Otis have been trying to figure out who's going to be the boss in the Hunter household. At this point, it looks like Cooper is getting the upper hand but negotiations are still ongoing.

Valerie was out with her girlfriends last night, so I got to feed the dogs. Otis is still trying to figure out which food dish is his. Or maybe I should say, Otis is still trying to figure out why he can't go to Cooper's bowl when he is done with his dinner!

I put Otis' bowl down and he went to work on it. Since Cooper's tummy has been a little freaky since he swallowed half a chew toy, I decided to fry him up and egg and mix it with his food. By the time I got done frying the egg, Otis had finished his dinner.

I put the bowl down and Cooper started picking at his dinner. Between bites he paused and looked at Otis and went back to eating. I swear it took him twice as long to eat tonight.


Advantage Cooper.

No comments: