Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Great Lowes Heist of 2009


Every now and then, you find a deal so good that you just can't pass it up. The Great Sears Heist of 2007 was one of those great deals.

On Saturday we made a trip to our local Lowes to pickup some supplies so I could finish my projects on Sunday. As we were walking past the tool aisle with a full cart, I spied a big box with a clearance price sticker on it. It was a Kobalt Pneumatic tool set with an Impact Wrench, Air Hammer, and a Ratchet. In addition, it had all the accessories to go along with those tools. The regular price on this set was $99.94.

Now, I don't really need an Impact Wrench. Or even an Air Hammer. In fact, I'm not sure I'll ever use either one. But for $20, I just couldn't pass it up. Now I'm looking for reasons to use one of them! I'm definitely using that tire gauge, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had an air compressor. Is it big enough to drive those kinds of air tools (don't they need a high SCFM?)

Jeff Hunter said...

I know at least the blower will work! I don't know about the rest, but I'm dying to try.