Sunday, May 15, 2011

No Good Pictures

The other day Jeff said, "We have no good dog pictures". This is not due to a lack of trying.

I wanted to take a picture of Cooper and Otis sitting under a tree. It sounds simple enough. I grabbed the camera as we headed out for our morning walk.

I got both dogs to sit and stepped back to take a photo. A bird flew out of the tree and Cooper leaped up .

I got the dogs to sit a second time and a squirrel ran out of the woods. Chaos ensued.

When the geese flew overhead, honking on the way to our neighbor's pond, the dog's focus shifted skyward.

Out of the 10 photos I took, only one has both dogs facing in the same direction.  Thank goodness for digital cameras. I would spend  a fortune on film.

1 comment:

Bev said...

I feel your pain. Tyler refuses to look into the camera.