Tuesday, September 07, 2010

What's next ?

Now that the dining room is painted, we need to have the hardwood floors refinished.

During my last visit to Country Curtains I saw some silk curtains which will look  beautiful in the dining room. Once the floor is stained and polished, I will purchase the drapes. I also need to order the chandelier.

We still need to stain the stair railing and paint all the balusters. This project may be put on hold as the changing leaves are a sign that fall is here and we need to complete the outdoor work before it gets too cold.

I give Jeff and I a BIG pat on the back. When the contractor left, I thought we will never get the downstairs painted. After weeks of working every night and most weekends, we now have most of the painting completed. Time for a vacation!

No comments: