Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Toto

When we renovated the bathroom, we ordered a Toto toilet. Since all the bathroom fixtures were brushed nickel, we special ordered a brushed nickel toilet lever.

Unfortunately, when the plumber went to install the toilet handle, it broke. We thought that the handle may have been defective so I contacted Toto customer service.

I have to say that I was very impressed by Toto's service. They agreed to send me a new handle and immediately notified me when the part was on back order.

The new handle arrived this week and is now installed. I told Jeff it makes the bathroom look 100 times better.

His response - I guess I didn't have to renovate the entire bathroom. I could have just replaced the toilet handle ;)

I would definitely recommend Toto if you're shopping for a toilet.

No comments: