Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fan



The new bathroom fan has been installed. Yes, it does look familiar. We purchased the same fan that we used in the downstairs bath.

I really like that there is a nightlight in this fan. Plus, it is incredibly quiet.

Compared to our old ugly fan, it is a real improvement (see second photo).

I bought this fan on the Internet and saved 50%. Plus there was FREE FedEx shipping to the house. How could I resist ?

The store we typically purchase from admitted that they could not compete with online purchasing and are losing customers. I don't mind paying a little more to a brick and mortar store, but to pay twice the amount makes me feel like I am being taken advantage off.

Don't get me started on their markup for Jado faucets! I will rant about that on another day.

No comments: