Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pounce


I don't know if tomorrow will be a day of celebration or sadness, but I thought we could all use a smile....

I was wrapping a rather large gift in the living room and Cooper was napping near by. When I unrolled the wrapping paper Cooper came over to take a peek. I didn't think twice about his curiosity.

When I pulled the paper up around the box, Cooper pounced on it. I yelled, "Hey!".

Cooper had a gleam in his eye and a smile on his lips.

I took a closer look at the paper and realized that there were tiny metallic flecks that were reflecting the light.

Cooper pounced again - he was determined to conquer this box. I couldn't help but laugh and didn't have the heart to yell at Coop. He was SO happy and it was nice to see crazy Coop again.

The box eventually got wrapped. The paper may be a little wrinkled, but I don't think the recipient will mind.

No comments: