Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lindt


I was never a big fan of white chocolate, until I had a Lindt white chocolate truffle. These delicious chocolates quickly moved up to the top of my favorites list.

At Easter time, I like the Lindt white chocolate bunnies. We went to the Danbury Lindt store and they did not have any white bunnies. Disappointed, I called the Stamford store.

The clerk must have sensed the desperation in my voice because she said that she would reserve a few white bunnies for me. When we got to the store, the bunnies were waiting.

We also saw some milk chocolate dipped white truffles wrapped in Easter foil. The same clerk saw Jeff pick up a bag and said we have the same ones left over from Xmas at 75% off.

That was all I needed to hear. Off I went to the sale rack. The clerk tried to convince me that the GIANT reindeer was a great buy for only $20 (was $80), but I couldn't imagine eating that much milk chocolate.

I do have to confess that I was tempted ;)

No comments: